It conducts operational research including:
- monitoring the health and safety at work, employment status and development,
- analysis of causes of accidents at work, incapacity for work and accidents,unemployment,
- forecasting the development of selected occupational health and safety, emlpoyment indicators in relation to economic and social changes,
- creation of tools supporting the implementation and enforcement of labor safety policy in small, medium and large enterprises,
- provides expert activity in the field of occupational health and safety.
Provides advice, information and consulting activities.
PhDr. David Michalík, Ph.D. DBA
tel.: 221 015 844